No Buttons Resource Pack 1.5, 1.4, 1.2.10, 1.1.5
No Buttons Resource Pack – a package made for gurus of the Minecraft! Nothing special, developers just got rid of D-pad buttons. But don’t worry – you will not be able to see the buttons, but they will still functioning at the old place. So developers improved the appearance of game screen, that is all. Beside the D-pad chat were also hidden. And if you are the iOS user, there is a pause button got into changes.
So if you are long time player, this modification of the Minecraft will be suitable for you. Probably you will not see difference very soon. But be careful installing the pack if you are newbie – you may get a little lost while playing without seeing necessary buttons.
|Updated||July 11, 2018|
|Versions||1.5, 1.4, 1.2.10, 1.1.5|
- Download the No Buttons Resource Pack (.mcpack);
- Go to your Downloads folder;
- Find the .mcpack file and click it to import it to Minecraft Pocket Edition. The screen might go black for a while but just wait for it to load!
- Start Minecraft Pocket Edition;
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.;
- Then tap on Resource Packs in the sidebar and apply the No Buttons Resource Pack.
- Open the world.
- And it’s installed!