PC GUI Pack 1.4, 1.2.10, 1.2, 1.1.5
PC GUI Pack – if you miss the PC version of the Minecraft game, this modification was created exactly for you. Developers tried to improve the graphics of your pocket edition closer to PC looking version. The first changes you will see at the very beginning of the game – sounds and button design made as old looking PC version appearance of game.
Beside the Start Screen changes got to chat screen, HUD screen and even to the message about death of the player. Mobs – villagers and zombies – look like PCs ones. The appearance of lave and water surface changed too. Even sounds underwater were renovated.
Try the package by yourself, and we promise, you’ll enjoy it.
|Updated||July 11, 2018|
|Versions||1.4, 1.2.10, 1.2, 1.1.5|
- Download the PC GUI Pack (.mcpack);
- Go to your Downloads folder;
- Find the .mcpack file and click it to import it to Minecraft Pocket Edition. The screen might go black for a while but just wait for it to load!
- Start Minecraft Pocket Edition;
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.;
- Then tap on Resource Packs in the sidebar and apply the PC GUI Pack.
- Open the world.
- And it’s installed!