Camouflage Doors 1.5, 1.4, 1.2.10, 1.2, 1.1.5
Camouflage Doors – was created to simplify the multiplayer gaming process. It became possible to change all the doors design to blend among the terrain around. Need to note, that treating with doors will be usual, so this is why the Camouflage Doors Resource Pack is more suitable for multiplayer mode.
The pack is created for gamer making them possible to hide naturally from enemies and other players. But you need to know one important detail. That it will work in case if several players have the Camouflage Doors Resource pack installed and enabled or if it is required on the game server.
|Updated||July 11, 2018|
|Versions||1.5, 1.4, 1.2.10, 1.2, 1.1.5|
- Download the Camouflage Doors (.mcpack);
- Go to your Downloads folder;
- Find the .mcpack file and click it to import it to Minecraft Pocket Edition. The screen might go black for a while but just wait for it to load!
- Start Minecraft Pocket Edition;
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.;
- Then tap on Resource Packs in the sidebar and apply the Camouflage Doors.
- Open the world.
- And it’s installed!