ModernHD Texture Pack [64x] 1.4, 1.2.10, 1.2, 1.1.5
ModernHD Texture Pack [64x] - is a modification designed to improve the appearance of the Minecraft PE game. First it was made for the PC version of the game. Eventually developers introduced the texture pack for Minecraft Pocket Edition. The time has come – make you game world as realistic as it possible with the ModernHD Texture Pack. Use the 64x64 pixels to display your world in high resolution and bright colors.
The changelog of the ModernHD Texture Pack implies availability of new textures, new looks of domestic animals as sheep, bed in your house, shulker box, stained glass, spawn eggs and armor stand.
|Updated||June 28, 2018|
|Versions||1.4, 1.2.10, 1.2, 1.1.5|
- Download the ModernHD Texture Pack (.mcpack);
- Go to your Downloads folder;
- Find the .mcpack file and click it to import it to Minecraft Pocket Edition. The screen might go black for a while but just wait for it to load!
- Start Minecraft Pocket Edition;
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.;
- Then tap on Resource Packs in the sidebar and apply the ModernHD Texture Pack.
- Open the world.
- And it’s installed!