Defscape Texture Pack [32x] [64x] 1.4, 1.2.10, 1.2, 1.1.5
Defscape Texture Pack [32x] [64x] – is a new game modification, which will surely change the appearance of your game. It is going to work as on modern maps as on medieval ones. You can set 64x64 pixels on displaying of the game blocks in options. After that you may enjoy a new look of everything in your Minecraft game – all the block in high resolution and even the picture of skies!
And once again – do not forget, that after you installed the Defscape Texture Pack [32x32] [64x64], the first start of a game will take a little while.
|Updated||June 28, 2018|
|Versions||1.4, 1.2.10, 1.2, 1.1.5|
- Download the Defscape Texture Pack (.mcpack);
- Go to your Downloads folder;
- Find the .mcpack file and click it to import it to Minecraft Pocket Edition. The screen might go black for a while but just wait for it to load!
- Start Minecraft Pocket Edition;
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.;
- Then tap on Resource Packs in the sidebar and apply the Defscape Texture Pack.
- Open the world.
- And it’s installed!