Faithful [32×] [64×] 1.5, 1.4, 1.2.10, 1.2, 1.1.5
Faithful [32×] [64×] – is a nice game Texture Pack, which will work on the Minecraft PE view of textures. The main idea of the package is to make the resolution of the game a little better. Even if you got used to old textures, the mod will show your game from a very better way. Instead of playing Minecraft in 16x16 pixels resolution, you have a chance to do it in higher way, such as 32x32 or 64x64 pixels. Beside the java edition, you can download the game also for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
The changelog of the Faithfull Texture Pack contains purple border, changed view if zombies and parrots and Undyed Shulker Box updated.
|Updated||June 18, 2018|
|Versions||1.5, 1.4, 1.2.10, 1.2, 1.1.5|
- Download the Faithful [32×32] [64×64] (.mcpack);
- Go to your Downloads folder;
- Find the .mcpack file and click it to import it to Minecraft Pocket Edition. The screen might go black for a while but just wait for it to load!
- Start Minecraft Pocket Edition;
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.;
- Then tap on Resource Packs in the sidebar and apply the Faithful [32×32] [64×64].
- Open the world.
- And it’s installed!