Energy Shaders 1.4, 1.2.10, 1.2, 1.1.5
Energy Shaders – is a modification that will work for Windows 10, iOS and Android. So the Energy Shaders has a full cooperation with those systems, and gamers can purely see it in game textures. The most noticeable changes are traced in new look of water surface, lightning and motion of skies. The features, contained in the Energy Shaders are appearance of fog, new look of sunlight and smooth shadows, waves, that noticeable underwater too, renewed foggy clouds and some different things. As a result gamers can watch a very new look of the Minecraft game atmosphere. True lovers of the game will appreciaten the Energy Shaders mod.
|Updated||June 28, 2018|
|Versions||1.4, 1.2.10, 1.2, 1.1.5|
- Download the Energy Shaders (.mcpack);
- Go to your Downloads folder;
- Find the .mcpack file and click it to import it to Minecraft Pocket Edition. The screen might go black for a while but just wait for it to load!
- Start Minecraft Pocket Edition;
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.;
- Select all the game options you want and then scroll down in the left sidebar and tap on Resource Packs and apply the Energy Shaders;
- Open the world.
- And it’s installed!