SS10 Shader (Windows 10) 1.5, 1.4, 1.2.10, 1.1.5
SS10 Shader – it is almost the same thing that once was developed for Minecraft Pocket Edition. SS10 made for Windows 10 version of the game. It contains several famous shaders, which work on increasing the game atmosphere realism by using lots of wonderful additions. In other words, the modification makes the familiar things to look more perfect.
It is necessary to note, that the SS10 just a beta-version, so developers promise to make lots of improvement in future. Gamers will soon be available to see plants and skies in motion with coming of future updates. For now the changelog of the SS10 contains such functions as new look of skies, some game improvements and also bug fixes.
|Updated||June 28, 2018|
|Versions||1.5, 1.4, 1.2.10, 1.1.5|
- Download the SS10 Shader (Windows 10) (.mcpack);
- Go to your Downloads folder;
- Find the .mcpack file and click it to import it to Minecraft Pocket Edition. The screen might go black for a while but just wait for it to load!
- Start Minecraft Pocket Edition;
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.;
- Select all the game options you want and then scroll down in the left sidebar and tap on Resource Packs and apply the SS10 Shader (Windows 10);
- Open the world.
- And it’s installed!