CSPE Shaders 1.4, 1.2, 1.1.5
CSPE Shaders or Creeper Shaders – is a modification for Minecraft PE, which is called the one among the more real looking shaders. The developers approve that there were finally included the most aspects related to the Minecraft game. From now on there are improved such things as view of water surface and even the celestial vault with clouds floating on it. However, these changes require a strong system of your playing devices. So the main features of the game are improved shadows, grass and leaves in motion, floating clouds, clear moon in skies and bright sun, and also improved view of water surface.
|Updated||June 20, 2018|
|Versions||1.4, 1.2, 1.1.5|
- Download the CSPE Shaders (.mcpack);
- Go to your Downloads folder;
- Find the .mcpack file and click it to import it to Minecraft Pocket Edition. The screen might go black for a while but just wait for it to load!
- Start Minecraft Pocket Edition;
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.;
- Select all the game options you want and then scroll down in the left sidebar and tap on Resource Packs and apply the CSPE Shaders;
- Open the world.
- And it’s installed!