Simple Shader (SSPEShader) 1.4, 1.2.10, 1.2, 1.1.5
Simple Shader – or as it called before SSPEShader - this is an excellent solution for those gamers who was forced to use low options in the game because of their low-end devices. If you still must use a weak device to play your favorite game, but you really want to enjoy all the beauty of it, please download the Simple Shader modification and watch the clear skies and some different features of your Minecraft world. But do remember – when the package is downloaded and installed, the first restart of the game will load a bit longer, so the changes may enter in usage.
|Updated||June 18, 2018|
|Versions||1.4, 1.2.10, 1.2, 1.1.5|
- Download the Simple Shader - Previously SSPEShader (.mcpack);
- Go to your Downloads folder;
- Find the .mcpack file and click it to import it to Minecraft Pocket Edition. The screen might go black for a while but just wait for it to load!
- Start Minecraft Pocket Edition;
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.;
- Select all the game options you want and then scroll down in the left sidebar and tap on Resource Packs and apply the Simple Shader - Previously SSPEShader;
- Open the world.
- And it’s installed!