Tornado Addon 1.2.10, 1.2, 1.1.5
Tornado – this is as interesting as risky Addon, which will complete your Minecraft PE world with such natural phenomenon as tornado. As is known, tornado is very dangerous for everything around. In mobile version of the game, there will appear a great danger as for your buildings, as for your life. Fortunately, the developers did not enter function of random tornado appearance, so it will not take you by unaware. The only way to watch the tornado is to call it by yourself.
Surely you have to fear of such a destructive power, but if you are interested in seeing it in the game and watch it causes, download the Tornado modification right now to your android device!
|Updated||June 28, 2018|
|Versions||1.2.10, 1.2, 1.1.5|
- Download the Tornado Addon (.mcpack);
- Go to your Downloads folder;
- Find the .mcpack file and click it to import it to Minecraft Pocket Edition. The screen might go black for a while but just wait for it to load!;
- If you installed an add-on, don’t forget to apply the resource pack and/or behavior pack when creating a new world or editing an existing world!
- Start Minecraft Pocket Edition;
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.;
- Then tap on Behavior Packs in the sidebar and apply the Tornado Addon.
- Open the world.
- And it’s installed!