Jurassic Craft Add-on 1.5, 1.4, 1.2.10, 1.2, 1.1.5
Jurassic Craft Add-on is like a step into fantastic ancient world, it time of dinosaurs! The pack includes 19 different types of them, which are Tyrannosaurus Rex, Raptors or Velociraptors, Oviraptor, some Small Dinosaurs, Indominus Rex, Carnotaurus, Compsognathus, Ludodactylus, Mosasaurus and Tylosauros, Brachiosaurus, Dilophosaurus, , Spinosaurus, Gallimimus, Dodo, Ankylosaurus, Triceratops. Beside that the add-on contains such things as goats, Baculites which also called walking stick rock, some new kinds of jeeps and decor blocks.
Each animal has it’s own behaving. Some of them can be tamed, but the other just wild and aggressive. When you download the Jurassic Craft Add-on, you can try yourself in feeding the tamed dinosaur, training it to help you or protect from enemies.
|Updated||June 18, 2018|
|Versions||1.5, 1.4, 1.2.10, 1.2, 1.1.5|
- Download the Jurassic Craft Add-on (.mcpack);
- Go to your Downloads folder;
- Find the .mcpack file and click it to import it to Minecraft Pocket Edition. The screen might go black for a while but just wait for it to load!;
- If you installed an add-on, don’t forget to apply the resource pack and/or behavior pack when creating a new world or editing an existing world!
- Start Minecraft Pocket Edition;
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.;
- Select all the game options you want and then scroll down in the left sidebar and tap on Resource Packs and apply the Jurassic Craft Add-on;
- Then tap on Behavior Packs in the sidebar and apply the Jurassic Craft Add-on there as well.
- Open the world.
- And it’s installed!