Mine-Tanks Addon 1.4, 1.2, 1.1.5
Mine-Tanks Addon – it is a new opportunity to ride all over the game world or to defend your buildings and life by using almost real tanks! The modification contains two tanks, which have the same functions. Their difference reflected only in their appearance – design of camouflage, which made for different environments. And it is only two types of the new transport – a green one and pastel color of tank.
The modification will make the process of the game a little faster, but in some ways kind of destructive. You can easily explore new territories, get into fight with other players and much more interesting adventures.
|Updated||June 28, 2018|
|Versions||1.4, 1.2, 1.1.5|
- Download the Mine-Tanks Addon (.mcpack);
- Go to your Downloads folder;
- Find the .mcpack file and click it to import it to Minecraft Pocket Edition. The screen might go black for a while but just wait for it to load!;
- If you installed an add-on, don’t forget to apply the resource pack and/or behavior pack when creating a new world or editing an existing world!
- Start Minecraft Pocket Edition;
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.;
- Select all the game options you want and then scroll down in the left sidebar and tap on Resource Packs and apply the Mine-Tanks Addon;
- Then tap on Behavior Packs in the sidebar and apply the Mine-Tanks Addon there as well.
- Open the world.
- And it’s installed!