Custom NPC Addon 1.5, 1.4, 1.2.10, 1.2, 1.1.5
Custom NPC Addon – this modification will suit to gamers who plays not just for hunting achievements, but for making their own universe with special storyline and heroes. The add-on lets the gamer add new NPC, or the non-player characters, which will replace villager of the Minecraft world. The added characters look like some mobs, which will not got hurt or move to different places.
This modification also will help to those gamers, who work as developers, in other words, who likes to create their own adventure maps. The NPC can be not just standing, but it can act as a part of a scenario. The NPCs are get into the game by using tags.
|Updated||June 28, 2018|
|Versions||1.5, 1.4, 1.2.10, 1.2, 1.1.5|
- Download the Custom NPC Addon (.mcpack);
- Go to your Downloads folder;
- Find the .mcpack file and click it to import it to Minecraft Pocket Edition. The screen might go black for a while but just wait for it to load!;
- If you installed an add-on, don’t forget to apply the resource pack and/or behavior pack when creating a new world or editing an existing world!
- Start Minecraft Pocket Edition;
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.;
- Select all the game options you want and then scroll down in the left sidebar and tap on Resource Packs and apply the Custom NPC Addon;
- Then tap on Behavior Packs in the sidebar and apply the Custom NPC Addon there as well.
- Open the world.
- And it’s installed!