Helicopter Addon 1.4, 1.2.10, 1.2, 1.1.5
Helicopter Addon – is a wonderful modification with which the gamer can control a real vehicle to explore a world of Minecraft Pocket Edition. The presence of this modification implies using helicopter to fly through skies. As a real vehicle, this one need fuel to ride it. Beside that, gamer has to carry some extra cans of petrol, to make sure that he will not go down while flying.
When the modification is installed, a gamer must find the helicopter. You need to remember, that the vehicle replaces the blaze. So the location of it is somewhere in the Nether. Well, you can just use a spawn egg.
And one more thing – the Helicopter Addon has only one pilot sit, so enjoy the air drive by your own self.
|Updated||June 28, 2018|
|Versions||1.4, 1.2.10, 1.2, 1.1.5|
- Download the Helicopter Addon (.mcpack);
- Go to your Downloads folder;
- Find the .mcpack file and click it to import it to Minecraft Pocket Edition. The screen might go black for a while but just wait for it to load!;
- If you installed an add-on, don’t forget to apply the resource pack and/or behavior pack when creating a new world or editing an existing world!
- Start Minecraft Pocket Edition;
- Create a new world or edit an existing world.;
- Select all the game options you want and then scroll down in the left sidebar and tap on Resource Packs and apply the Helicopter Addon;
- Then tap on Behavior Packs in the sidebar and apply the Helicopter Addon there as well.
- Open the world.
- And it’s installed!