Ruins Mod 1.2.10, 1.2, 1.1.5
Ruins Mod – is a modification, which will add 9 new ruins into your world of Minecraft PE. The ruins will be generated randomly all over the area. The main idea of this add-on is to contain some different kinds of treasures inside the ruins, such as chests or something like that. With the modification, the exploring process will be much interesting and intriguing, because the gamer will be able to find something precious beside forests, hills and trees.
The ruins are divided into several types. For example, gamers may find some kind of temple – stone or sand one. Beside that, the ruins will appear in water as shipwrecks that the gamer can explore.
|Updated||June 28, 2018|
|Versions||1.2.10, 1.2, 1.1.5|
- Install BlockLauncher Pro;
- Download the Ruins Mod Mod;
- Start BlockLauncher and tap on the grey wrench icon in the top center of the screen;
- Select Manage ModPE Scripts > Import > Local storage;
- Find your Download folder and then select the file;
- Restart BlockLauncher.